Because of the rainy weather headed our way, we are adjusting our plan for the Marathon tomorrow. We are still a GO, however each class will be running in the gym. We have had to adjust running times for the classrooms. Please check out the new run times here.
We have also had to adjust the volunteer schedule and will need a few more people, specifically in the afternoon. Check out the new volunteer schedule here. Please feel free to change your time slot to coincide with your child’s run time. (Pick any block with a time that works for you. Specific roles will be assigned tomorrow.) We still need your help!
We ask that ALL parents whether you are cheering or volunteering, report directly to the gym area. Please come to the bright orange tent to sign in as a visitor / volunteer and pick up a sticker. Don’t go directly to the office.
Lastly, we are almost to our goal! We have raised $12,200 and donations from 139 of our 350 families and 26 of our 50 states. Please donate online here or feel free to drop off a check to the office.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
We welcome new families to please join us in showcasing their countries through their beautiful outfits, arts, crafts and other artifacts. This is a wonderful opportunity to share your native music and dances. Please participate and represent your country at this special event. Email all your questions/ concerns to Priti.email@example.com.
– stress caused by children and school
– anxiety of trying to keep kids on task
– school vs. home
– balancing the stressors
– bringing out the good vs. the bad
Ms. Jocelyn is not only an Upper El Assistant Teacher, but also Owner of JHigh FitBiz, a Health and Wellness business focused on helping people and families to live healthier lifestyles, along with reducing the risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart disease and obesity. She has a B.S. in Health Education and is ISSA Fitness Nutrition Certified.
This is Ms. Rishoba’s third year as our school counselor at Park Road Montessori. She holds a Master of Science in School Counseling. Some of the services she provides to our students include classroom guidance lessons, individual counseling, and small group sessions. As a mother of three, Ms. Rishoba understands the day to day stress normal life can bring and wants to share some tips on how to achieve perfect balance in an imperfect world.
We are so excited to offer you this opportunity and hope to see you there! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any interested candidates should contact Mrs. Moraglia at email@example.com.
– A student is either a car rider, bus rider or walker. A walker is ONLY someone who lives within the CMS designated walk zone.
– The carpool doors will close at 9:10am. If you are sitting in line at that time, your child will be let in. However, if you are driving in to the parking lot at that time, the doors will be closed, and you will have to park and walk your child in to the office.
– If a child is a car rider, under no circumstances is that child to be dropped off at the top of the hill, or near the gravel drive at the mobile units, and be allowed to walk in to the building. Once again, you MUST go through the car pool line if it is before 9:10am. After that time, you must park and walk your child in to the office for him/her to receive a pass to get to class.
These rules are in place for your child’s safety. That is always the school’s number one concern and staff members who are at their duty posts will often remind parents to please follow the rules. Unfortunately, that may mean people are occasionally inconvenienced. We ask for your continued cooperation in making our morning drop-off run safely and smoothly.