Learn more by reading through the flyer included in your back to school packet and sign up HERE! Registration is open now and classes begin on September 9th and run through November 25th. Class sizes are limited and spots fill-up fast, so sign-up soon!
Email Parkroadmontessorimornings@gmail.com with any additional questions you may have.
**Montessori Mornings tuition can be paid for with pre-tax dollars through your Dependent Care Account. Need-based scholarships are available through our school counselor. The Program is a PTO fundraiser. Proceeds help fund yearly teacher conferences and school projects such as the Gaga pits. Thanks for making this program successful!
We continue to focus on safety in all CMS schools. Please remember that all adults who enter our buildings must sign in through Lobby Guard in the front office when school is in session. Please allow time for this when you come, as our campus is spread out and we only have one Lobby Guard station.
Any parent who wishes to attend classroom functions, have lunch with their children at school, or chaperone a field trip must be a registered CMS volunteer. This has to be renewed every school year at https://www.cmsvolunteers.com/. Becoming an approved volunteer also expedites your check-in process at school wide events. We appreciate your cooperation with these procedures as we work to keep our children safe.
Fall spirit wear is ready to order! Visit our online store to see the newest styles, on sale through Sept 6th. Orders will be delivered to classrooms before Oct 15th. This will be one of three opportunities to purchase spirit wear for your child so order today and show your school spirit!
For those families using the PRM car pool, please show grace and courtesy to others. The line may move faster some days than others. There is a map in the back-to-school packet you will receive at open house. Some etiquette to follow when using car pool:
- Be respectful of our neighbors. (Avoid blocking driveways, keep music and phone conversations inside of your vehicle, watch for children and parked vehicles along the road.)
- Be respectful of the others in line. (No cutting or passing, pay attention to when the line is moving, and be ready to pull forward).
- Have your child / children’s name sign printed clearly and in large print. Be sure to hold it visibly for our car pool facilitators.
- Use caution when pulling up to the curb. Staff and children are close by.
- Stay focused and refrain from using your mobile phone during pick-up and drop-off exchanges, whenever possible.
- Please do not cut through or back-up our car pool line into the Park Road Shopping Center parking lot. Enter car pool from Reece Road and loop back around through the turnaround area that connects Reece to the Park Road Shopping Center lot.
Box Tops is now digital! The Box Tops clips are currently being phased out. We can now use the Box Tops app to scan a store receipt to find participating products. The app will automatically credit PRM’s account online. Be sure to scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase to earn credit. In the meantime, we are still collecting Box Tops clips from packages until they expire, so continue to drop those off in the main lobby.
To learn about more easy ways you can help support our school, visit the Small Fundraisers Page on our website.
If you received Mrs. Melanie’s test message, there is no need to sign up again. As in years past, please be prepared for bus delays in the first weeks of school. We appreciate your patience.
For those interested in volunteering, we are still in need of 1 more volunteer coach for the spring season. Volunteer coaches take the girls through an easy to follow curriculum over the course of the 10-12 weeks. Girls on the Run is a great way to make positive, transformational changes within a small group of girls! You do not need to be a runner, just committed to activating girls’ limitless potential. If you have interest or questions this opportunity, please complete the application or reach out to Elena with any questions.