– The 7th and 8th graders at Sedgefield Montessori will be organizing and leading activities for the campers.
– The Upper El kids get to see what it’s like in the Montessori middle school.
– Parents get to drop their kids off knowing they are spending the day with their Montessori peers.
– New friends are made from all the Montessori elementary schools so that middle school can be a reunion of those friendships.
Please consider sending your child and their Upper El Montessori friends to this upcoming camp and future camps to help us build this amazing fund-raising opportunity that benefits our whole Montessori community. To sign up, click here.
Did you know there are over 3 million children that don’t have adequate shoes!?! We can make a difference in their lives with a simple donation – so look in your closet or a parent’s closet and bring in those unused shoes! There is a bin outside the main office and outside Mr. Curt’s room; we will be collecting until Jan. 9. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedgefield Montessori would also like to encourage PRM families to visit and observe its program. Contact the program at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Application review will begin on Friday, Dec. 12, and will continue until the class is filled. There are many low-income first- and second-graders who need the one-on-one literacy instruction our highly trained, dedicated tutors provide.
To secure your younger child’s spot at PRM, you must follow the correct procedures:
1. Enroll your child in CMS. The deadline for enrollment to be eligible for the first lottery is in early January, although CMS encourages you to complete your enrollment early, preferably before Dec. 5.
2. Enter the first lottery using the ID number and PIN that will be mailed to you after you enroll. You may enter the first lottery beginning Dec. 5.
Make sure you adhere to the timeline. You may bring the required paperwork to the PRM Office or to the Smith Family Center at 1600 Tyvola Road. Again, please remember that your sibling guarantee only applies if you follow the above procedures and meet all deadlines.
Please upload your to this Box.com website. (You may have to set up a free account to access the link, but it’s quick and simple.) Please file your photos accordingly (folders are already set up to make your uploads simple and quick): by teacher or by event (in the ##School Events, Clubs, Groups, Specials folder). If you cannot find the appropriate folder, please feel free to create a new folder or place them (well-labeled) in the Other folder.
We will try to include as many children as possible in a wide assortment of photos throughout the yearbook. If you have any questions, please contact Karen Aman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put YEARBOOK QUERY in the subject line. Yearbook sales will begin in January.