Learn more by reading through the flyer and sign up at the link below! Registration is open now and classes begin on March 2nd and run through May 15th. Class sizes are limited and spots fill-up fast, so sign-up soon! Email Parkroadmontessorimornings@gmail.com with any additional questions you may have.
**Montessori Mornings tuition can be paid for with pre-tax dollars through your Dependent Care Account. Need-based scholarships are available through our school counselor. The Program is a PTO fundraiser. Proceeds help fund yearly teacher conferences and school projects such as the Gaga pits. Thanks for making this program successful!
Primary Level Offerings:
- Montessori Math (Room 17)
- Making Reading Fun (room 19)
Lower Elementary Offerings:
- Montessori Math (Room 27)
- Planes of Development and Supporting Intrinsic Motivation (room 21 )
Upper Elementary Offerings:
- Transitioning to Secondary Montessori – This session will include middle and high school teachers from JT Williams Secondary Montessori (room C-5)
Complimentary childcare is available in the media center for potty-trained children and limited to 50 children. Pick up at 7:00 p.m. Sign up for childcare here. We are also in need of parent and older student volunteers to oversee childcare. If you are available to help, please see the info directly below this entry. We look forward to seeing you there!
Tickets will be also be available at the door. There will be a variety of drinks and snacks available to purchase that evening, please bring cash for those items.
DJ Daddy will be returning to the Snowflake dance this year, spinning his tunes and dancing with us on the 21st! Thank you for supporting Ms. Cecelia’s 6th grade fundraiser! Please note: this is not a drop off event. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to be responsible for and supervise your child(ren) through the duration of the event.
During this ELEVATE themed program, young innovators will:
- Build a cityscape out of upcycled materials, navigate planes through a storm and take apart a robot they’ll bring home at the end of the program.
- Learn the value of their creativity as they sketch and build prototypes, design logos, market their invention and protect their intellectual property.
- Collaborate and discover solutions to protect the Earth’s ecosystems as they compete in zipline races, explore energy conservation and help wildlife habitats.
- Discover the great inventors behind their favorite sports, play high-energy games and design the ultimate sports complex.
Camp Invention’s activities give participants the opportunity to explore, create and build confidence as they bring their biggest ideas to life. Register using promo code SUM25 to save $25 (expires 3/31/2020) off the $255 registration fee. Visit invent.org/camp or call 800-968-4332 to secure your child’s spot today!
Windsor Park Elementary is a Title I school with a 100% poverty level. This year, a parent turned a storage closet into a free food pantry for students after learning from the principal and teachers how many students were hungry during the school day. After the holidays, their stock is low. Let’s help them fill the shelves! You can learn more about the Windsor Park Elementary food pantry here.
- Date: February 24, 2020
- Time: 8:00-8:30 AM
- Location: Room 4
Information about state reading requirements for third graders and how it impacts your child is available here. Other NC Read to Achieve legislation resources are also provided on this site. To RSVP or if you have any questions please contact Kimberly Riddle.