Check out the flyer for class details or head to our ordering page to sign up for new and old favorites like martial arts, yoga, chess, tennis and more! Classes will begin December 3rd and run for an eight week session. Registration closes on Nov 20th. Email email@example.com with questions.
- Raffle: tickets are just $1 each and can be purchased via the PTO dropbox in the lobby, or by the PayPal link on our website. All entries (via lobby dropbox or Paypal) must be made by 10PM on November 20th. Winners will be notified by email on November 21st by 12 p.m.
- Online Auction: two spots are also available through an ONLINE AUCTION. The auction will take place Thursday, November 21st from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. The auction website can be found here: www.32auctions.com/prmwintercarpool. To participate in the online auction you will need to create an account in advance (it only takes two minutes, we promise). No extended bidding will take place for this auction.
If you are a winner, simply arrive before 4 pm, pull right up to the designated front spots and wait a (much, much!) shorter time for your child(ren). You will enjoy your spot from Dec 2 – March 6th. Spaces for this fundraiser are limited so hurry and get your bids or raffle tickets in now. Increase your chance of winning by buying more raffle tickets! Get all the details here, and also visit the website to purchase tickets online.
- New students may begin enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year: October 7, 2019
- Last day to enroll in CMS in order to enter the first lottery (Round I lottery): November 25, 2019
- Online application period for Round I Lottery: November 4- December 13, 2019
You can find out more about enrollment here. In addition, if you have an older child (rising grades 2- 6) that you would like to be considered for admission next year, it is an interview process called “Late Entry.” Follow this link to learn more about late entry.
The cost is $25 per family and includes one house kit. You can purchase additional kits if you like. We will also have child care for $5 per child from school dismissal until the start of the event at 6 p.m. You must pick your child up by 6 p.m. We will serve the children a snack. Pick up is in back trailer Ms. Amira’s classroom and the event will be in the cafeteria. You can purchase the houses and child care at our website. By purchasing the childcare you are agreeing to have your child picked up by us in their classroom at the end of the day. All proceeds go to Miss Amira’s sixth grade field trip to Washington, DC. If you have any questions email Ashley Phillips.
We need your help! Ask any Upper El student for tickets. For every $20 gift card sold, $10 comes back to our school. Thanks for supporting our school’s unique curriculum.
Box Tops is now digital! The Box Tops clips are currently being phased out. We can now use the Box Tops app to scan a store receipt to find participating products. The app will automatically credit PRM’s account online. Be sure to scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase to earn credit. In the meantime, we are still collecting Box Tops clips from packages until they expire, so continue to drop those off in the main lobby.
To learn about more easy ways you can help support our school, visit the Small Fundraisers Page on our website.